Fun and maybe weird facts.
1. Born and raised in Stockton, California. Currently living in Oakland.
2. Bit by a rottweiler at the age of 4, had to sit on a donut for two weeks!
3. First love, New Kids on the Block circa 1988.
4. Oakland A's and Golden Gate Warriors fan.
5. Lived in San Jose, Cincinnati, Tacoma, Saigon, London and Oakland. All in that order.
6. Had daughter at the same old London hospital as Princess Diana. Same place where they founded penicillin.
7. Can watch The Mummy and The Mummy Returns every weekend on TBS for the rest of my life.
8. Cliché, but favorite city so far is Paris.
9. Favorite album is the Velvet Underground & Nico
10. First date with husband, we went to get tattoos.
11. Can bark like a dog. I mean, fairly well.
12. Favorite color is Grey. Also is daughter's name.
13. Collects danish furniture or almost anything that is made of walnut and teak.
14. Admire the old school designers: Saul Bass, Ray & Charles Eames and Dieter Rams.
15. Watches too much TV.
16. Accidentally cut off a piece of my finger, 10 stitches.
17. Enjoy hearing ghost stories, but hate being able to remember them.
18. Pretty decent at sewing, crafting diy projects and calligraphy.
19. First real project was designing for Wrigley's Extra, the chewing gum brand.
20. Married to a designer name Pete. (hlvtca.com)